National Council for Scientific Research of the Lebanese Republic (CNRS-L), University of Pau and the Pays de l’Adour (UPPA) are welcoming applicants for CNRS-L / UPPA Doctoral Research Fellowships. These fellowships are available to pursue doctoral research programme for the academic session of 2017-18.
The aim of the fellowships is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic research.
The University of Pau is the third largest university in southwestern France.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue the doctoral research programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the following fields:
- Aquatic resources;
- Geophysics / geo-resources;
- Geography / development / remote sensing;
- Green building;
- Sustainability of structures
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- National Council for Scientific Research of the Lebanese Republic (CNRS-L) and the University of Pau and the Pays de l’Adour (UPPA) for the co-financing of doctoral theses in of themes of common interest, three doctoral research fellowships
Numbers of Scholarships: Three doctoral research fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in France and Lebanon
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be Lebanese or French.
Nationality: Applicants of France and Lebanon can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Thesis proposal form
– CV of the Lebanese co-director
– CV of the French co-director
- Requested to complete this thesis proposal form and send it by e-mail to: tamara.elzein-at-cnrs.edu. Lb (for CNRS Lebanon) and jacqueline.petitbon-at-univ-pau.fr (for the college of UPPA doctoral schools).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 11, 2017.