Professional & Technical Scholarship Programme funded by Education Youth and Sports for the applicants of Belizean Nationals in the Electricity and Electronics, Maintenance and Installation, Information Technology, Health, Mexico 2012
Study Subject(s):Electricity and Electronics, Maintenance and Installation, Information Technology, Health
Course Level:Professional & Technical
Scholarship Provider: Ministry of Education Youth and Sports
Scholarship can be taken at: United States of Mexico
1. Minimum age of 17. Under-aged applicants must attach a letter of authorization to study in CONALEP signed by their parents.
2. Knowledge of Spanish (Intermediate Level).
3. Three authenticated copies each of certificates of primary and secondary schools to check the equivalent level of secondary education in Mexico with an average minimum of eight five point (8.5) or its equivalent.
4. The original and two authenticated copies of current medical certificate issued by a public institution. Applications will not be accepted when there is evidence of consumption of narcotic drugs.
5. The original and two copies of commitment letter (electronic print out) by candidate to return to study or work for his country at the end of his career in the CONALEP system.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: The National College of Professional Technical Education (CONALEP) of Mexico under the Department of Studies and Academic Exchange and the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports of Belize announces the offer of 15 scholarships for the Academic Year 2012-2013 to Belizean Nationals to study at the Professional & Technical Level in the United States of Mexico.
How to Apply: By post
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 18, 2012