In collaboration with the Australian Cotton Research & Development Corporation (CRDC), University of Technology Sydney (UTS) will provide 1 scholarship for eligible domestic applicants to undertake PhD research at UTS under the CRDC Scholarship Scheme.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to undertake PhD research at UTS under the CRDC Scholarship Scheme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: $30,000 stipend 3 years
- Number of Scholarships: The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) will provide 1 scholarship for eligible domestic applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants much be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
Applicants must have completed a Master’s Degree by research or a Bachelor Degree with first class honours, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment;
Applicants must have applied to be admitted to the PhD degree at UTS;
Applicants must have one of the following research or study experiences: power systems, microgrid and optimization, and
Applicants should be a good communicator and team player as well as having an affinity with agricultural industries.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications now open for Spring (July) 2018. When applying to UTS, please ensure you mention this scheme?—?Cotton Research & Development Corporation (CRDC) Scholarship Scheme in the application.