The Central Queensland University is offering Agriventis PhD Scholarship for domestic and international students. The scholarship will provide a living allowance stipend of $30,000 per year (fixed value), for up to three years.
Central Queensland University is an Australian dual sector university based in Queensland. Its main campus is in Norman Gardens in Rockhampton.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will provide a living allowance stipend of $30,000 per year (fixed value), for up to three years. One Scholarship is available. Full-time scholars will be eligible to receive the scholarship tax-free. The stipend will be paid in fortnightly instalments through the University’s payroll system.
- Number of Scholarships: One Scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this Scholarship the candidate must be a domestic student or an international student, approved for admission and enrolling in a Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity. Prospective applicants should consult the Research Higher Degrees Course Rules Policy and Procedure for further information about eligibility requirements for admission to CQUniversity.
Applications are invited from new candidates only. Continuing candidates are not eligible to apply.
The candidate must be a full-time on-campus student at CQUniversity’s Rockhampton North Campus.
The candidate must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the Scholarship stipend rate. Income unrelated to the course of study or income received for the course of study by not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applications are to include:
- A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience [with specific responses to the Selection Criteria listed above
- Your current resume, including certified academic transcripts, and a list of your previous publications and projects
- A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
How to Apply:
Applicants should, in the first instance, contact Dr Surya Bhattarai or Prof Kerry Walsh for further information about this scholarship project. Full applications for the Agriventis PhD Scholarship are to be submitted by email,