The University of Leicester is offering Cross-College PGR Studentship Scheme for the academic year 2018-2019. Each research student will be jointly supervised by one academic in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city centre, adjacent to Victoria Park.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities (CSSAH) and another one in the College of Life Sciences (CLS) or the College of Science and Engineering (CSE).
- Scholarship Award: The studentship offers a Stipend at RCUK rates (£14,777 for 2018) and UK/EU fee waiver for 3 years. International applicants are welcome to apply but must be able to fund the difference between the UK/EU and International tuition fees for the duration of their studies. International Tuition Fees may vary depending on the project.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
First class or upper second class undergraduate degree OR an equivalent overseas qualification in a relevant subject
Standard English language requirements, where applicable.
Available for full-time study only
Applicants must be able to start in September 2018
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Draft a Personal Statement explaining why you want to be considered for this project
- Prepare a research proposal of no more than 3000 words discussing your approach to the research topic and the research design of the project.
- Prepare your supporting documents
- Submit your online application
Apply for the subject area as detailed in the project information links above.
Include the project title and name of the supervisor in space provided under the research proposal section
On the Funded section of the online application include ‘Cross College Studentship 2018’