The Tsinghua University offers China Scholarship Council (CSC) MSc and PhD scholarships for international students. Application deadline is January 15, 2018, and the group is currently receiving applications for fall 2018.
The aim of the scholarships is to support outstanding incoming students.
Tsinghua University is a research university located in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Lab for Biomass Energy & CO2 Captures (LBC) in the School of Environment, Tsinghua University, is recruiting PhD and Master’s Students with CSC scholarships to support their tuition, living costs, along with lodging and boarding expenses.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for the scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into Master’s) from a recognised University;
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into PhD)from a recognised University;
- Applicants with high-quality publications in prestigious journals are in the first priority and welcome;
- A high motivation for research and fluent English communication skills (oral and written) are required;
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply: Please send y CV including the list of publications in one pdf-file, along with your certificate & transcript of your highest degree earned, and the research proposal of proposed research (if available) to Prof. Zhao Ming at (ming.zhao-at-tsinghua.edu.cn).