Department of Science & Technology (DST) is delighted to offer Post-Doctoral Fellowship for the academic year 2017-2018. These fellowships are provided to pursue research in frontier areas of Cognitive Science.
The aim of the fellowships is to promote and intensify cutting-edge research in Cognitive Science.
Department of Science & Technology (DST) with the objective of promoting new areas of Science & Technology and to play the role of a nodal department for organizing, coordinating and promoting S&T activities in the country. The Department has major responsibilities for specific projects and programmes.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in frontier areas of Cognitive Science.
Scholarship Award: Each fellow would be entitled to a Fellowship of Rs.55, 000/- per month and research Contingency Grant of Rs.2, 00,000/- per year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Applicants with good academic record and holding a PhD or equivalent degree in Science, Engineering and allied areas of Cognitive Science are eligible for CSRI-PDF.
- The upper age limit for ‘CSRI-Post Doctoral Fellowship’ of DST is 40 years.
- Those who have submitted PhD thesis are also eligible to apply
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have PhD or equivalent degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- DST has started e-PMS (onlinedst.gov.in) for online submission of research proposal. Principal Investigator has to register at this portal and then upload the proposal in the given format. Application Format of “CSRI-Post Doctoral Fellowship (CSRI-PDF)” is available on e-PMS under KIRAN Division and at DST website.
- Two (2) hardcopies of Submitted research proposal should also be sent to Dr Vandana Singh, Scientist.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.