Fully Funded Masters and PhD Scholarships for the Applicants from China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy
Course Level:Masters and PhD
Scholarship Provider: IPC ,NTS
Scholarship can be taken at: Pakistan
– The candidates must have completed Sixteen Years Education that must hold four (04) years BSc (Hons) Agriculture , BSc (Engg), BCS (Hons), MBBS or Master Degree in the relevant field.
– Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
– Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
– Attested copies of each supporting document (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc(Hons) Agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
– The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, observing Provincial/ Regional quota.
– The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable)
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy.
Scholarship Description: Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with an online Deposit slip (in original) at the address given below. Please deposit online Rs. 800/- Online (Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable) through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website
How to Apply: Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: 20th November, 2011