The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is excited to announce the scholarships to pursue a master’s degree programme (LL.M.) and specialize in European Law at selected German higher education institutions. The scholarship includes a monthly stipend, travel allowance, compulsory insurance and a two-month mandatory German language course.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist members in maintaining and improving their professional development, irrespective of their existing qualifications.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
- Application deadline: November 30, 2017
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of law.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Monthly award of 750 euros (graduate students)
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Flat rate travel allowance from India to Germany (375 euros for outward ticket, 475 euros for return journey)
- Study and research subsidy of 460 euros
- 2 months German language course in Germany before the start of scholarship (August to September)
- Rent subsidy and family allowance where appropriate
- Nationality: German
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Entrance Requirements: The programme is aimed at graduate students in the field of law who have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (1st class).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sound knowledge of German and/or English are fundamental for admittance to the programme.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- A university degree in law or in a comparable subject (business studies, humanities) from a German or foreign university and
- Proof of sound knowledge of German and/or English