Korean nationals are invited to apply for the Danish Government Scholarships for the academic session of 2018-2019. These scholarships are available to pursue bachelor, master and PhD degree programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the establishment and development of direct contacts and agreements between institutions in Denmark and the Republic of Korea.
The Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science is the Danish ministry in charge of research and education above high school/upper secondary school.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue bachelor, master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Scholarships for 3-12 months for PhD students.
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for master’s students
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for bachelor’s students who study Danish language and literature
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Who motivate their choice of a specific research programme or field of study through its relation to Danish language, culture or other Danish areas of expertise. Successful applicants will describe the Danish dimension in their choice of studies or research when applying in fields such as: design, music, architecture, welfare, environmental studies, etc.
- Who is nominated by a lecturer who teaches Danish in their home country? Applicants should include a reference from the lecturer in their application.
- Who study Danish or Scandinavian languages and literature.
- Who refers to an internationally acclaimed lecturer at the desired Danish host institution with whom they would like to study
- Who has contacted the desired Danish host university and received an invitation from a lecturer to conduct studies or research there.
- Who study at a partner university or institution of the desired Danish host university.
Please note you are ineligible for a scholarship if:
- You are already enrolled or planning to enrol in a full degree, joint degree, or double degree programme in Denmark. Full, joint, and double degree students are not considered exchange students and are ineligible for scholarships.
- You are not currently enrolled in, or conducting research at, an institution of higher education in your home country.
- You intend to pursue studies at a bachelor’s level during your stay in Denmark in fields other than Danish language and literature.
- You plan to conduct studies or research on a part-time, rather than a full-time, basis.
Nationality: Korean applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have Certificate of English proficiency.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Download the application form, complete, and submit it and all the required documents – including the Certificate of Proficiency in English.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 1, 2018.