The CHEGG, Department of Sociology, Faculty of Political and Social Sciences is delighted to offer its full-time positions as a postdoctoral researcher for two years.
The aim of the position is to support international students have a keen interest in interdisciplinary research, there is no explicit preference for either qualitative or quantitative method, but proficiency in both areas is appreciated.
Ghent University (Dutch: Universiteit Gent, abbreviated as UGent) is a public research university located in Ghent, Belgium. It was established in 1817 by King William I of the Netherlands.
Application deadline: November 30, 2017
Course Level: Position is available for the postdoctoral researcher.
Study Subject: Position is awarded to a student who holds a PhD degree in the Social Sciences.
Scholarship Award: Full-time positions (100%) as Postdoctoral Researcher for two years (with the possibility to extend the contract on the basis of a satisfactory performance)
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a PhD degree in the Social Sciences (preferably Sociology, Public Administration or Political Sciences) or a degree recognized as equivalent.
- Applications should consist of a motivation letter, a Curriculum Vitae, a two-page proposal of the research the candidate would like to carry out within the field of Higher Education Governance, please merge these three parts in one file.
- Copies of Bachelor, Master and PhD degrees as a separate file.
- The candidate will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the application. It is envisaged that job interviews will take place in December 2017.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent no later than 30 November 2017 by e-mail.