The Berlin School of Creative Leadership is delighted to announce new scholarship opportunity in partnership with digital innovation conference, DLD. This scholarship is only available for applicants in leadership positions.
Executive MBA is aimed at those who are already in a leadership position or designated for one, it’s designed to fit your schedule rather than the other way around. The modular structure is flexible, so you can keep your job and complete the degree at your own pace.
The Berlin School of Creative Leadership is the world’s first educational institute and think-tank dedicated solely to leadership for the creative industries including media, advertising, marketing, design, journalism, digital, and gaming.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study MBA in the Creative Leadership program. This scholarship is only available for applicants in leadership positions.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship winner will receive €23,000 in tuition support for the Berlin School Executive MBA in Creative Leadership program starting September 9th, 2018, in Berlin, Germany, which will be applied towards the tuition costs of the program. Up to three additional finalists may be eligible to receive up to €10,000 in tuition support.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to three additional finalists may be eligible to receive up to €10,000 in tuition support.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. This scholarship is only available for applicants in leadership positions.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Accomplished senior executives in digital, technology, media, advertising, and entertainment or a similar field with a strong professional background, creative mindset, and track record of creative and/or business excellence.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: You can apply for a scholarship at the Berlin School‘s online application portal. There is no fee to apply. You will need to submit:
- Completed application
- Response to the following DLD scholarship essay question:
“Reconquer” is DLD’s call to action and theme for 2018 – Businesses and consumers today find themselves at the edge of a new era of machine-learning. As has happened in the past, the most effective leaders and businesses will be those who reconquer these far-reaching changes. How do you think creative business leadership can both harness these new technological forces and liberate human-driven innovation for the benefit of future markets and societies? Please provide examples to support your thoughts.