The University of Winchester is offering three fully funded (stipend + fees) doctoral studentships starting in October 2018. PhD studentships cover a wide range of areas of expertise, academic departments and research centres.
The University of Winchester is a public research university based in the city of Winchester, Hampshire, England. The university has origins tracing back to 1840.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
- Course Level: Studentships are available for pursuing doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: University is offering 3 fully funded (stipend + fees) PhD studentships starting in October 2018.
- Number of Scholarships: There are three studentships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Both UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants will normally have a track record of high academic achievement, relevant to the discipline being applied to, demonstrated by a first class or upper second undergraduate Honours degree and/or a Masters degree (or equivalent) and supported by two academic references. The ability to work independently, with the support of a supervisory team and the enthusiasm to contribute to a vibrant and stimulating research environment are essential.
Students who hold Masters level qualifications from outside the UK must send copies of their diplomas, copies of their transcripts (with a certified translation into English of their transcript if it is not in English) to the University’s Research and Knowledge Exchange Centre**.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Students currently enrolled in a Masters qualification who expect to graduate before October 2018 may apply but must submit with their application portfolio a separate recommendation letter from their current University (if not Winchester) that predicts the standing of their expected qualification. This is in addition to two references.
How to Apply:
Students should apply to the University of Winchester using Form A, which includes a substantial project proposal.