Drake Scholarship Berkeley is now available for the students of USA to pursue undergraduate programmes.
The aim of the Mary C. and William G. Drake Scholarship Undergraduate Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from the USA.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. The University of California system and is ranked as one of the world’s most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States.
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for Mechanical Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the award is in each year equal to the cost of attendance as determined by the University’s Financial Aid Office. Your award covers educational fees and tuition, costs of dormitory housing and food, and provides for some incidental educational expenses. The scholarship also provides a full supplement for non-resident tuition.
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed High School.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- A completed application(please use linked MS Word form).
- A Career Decision Essay (maximum 2 pages). State your reasons for considering Mechanical Engineering as your course of study. Discuss any scientific or engineering project with which you have been involved, and describe any scientific or engineering book or article that may have recently sparked your interest. Please list your full name on each page.
- A copy of your High School Transcript (if your school provides electronic transcripts, that works, but so do scanned copies)
- A list of your extra-curricular interests and activities.
- Describe your three favourite extracurricular activities. This may include involvement in clubs, Scouts, sports, school government, etc. Please mention any offices you have held in these organizations. Also, list any scholastic honours you have won. Please list your full name on each page.
- A copy of your SAT or ACT Score Report (unofficial score reports, such as what a test-taker can get from the ETS website, are fine).
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation(please use linked MS Word form).
- Letters should be submitted directly to the email address above by the recommenders. These should come from, most preferably, a Mathematics or Science teacher.