Applications are invited for Edith Cowan University Merit International Scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships are open to for students who can demonstrate a high level of academic performance in prior studies and a high level of English competency.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 10% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student who can demonstrate a high level of academic performance in prior studies and a high level of English competency;
- be commencing study at ECU in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU;
- be an International student and not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree; and
- Study on-campus or online.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Students must have a high level of English competency.
How to Apply: To apply students have to follow the given guidelines:
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is December 31st, 2017.