The Torrens University is pleased to offer Education Scholarships for Australian teachers to pursue short courses. These scholarships will cover 20% of the Education Short Courses.
The aim of the scholarships is to provide opportunities for teachers across Australia and also provide tasters and pathways into Torrens Education courses and to serve the wider community in areas of need.
Torrens University Australia is a private university with locations in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. It is part of the Laureate International Universities network and is Australia’s third private university.
- Application Deadline: November 23, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue short courses.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Design Thinking for Education
- Introduction to Mental Health Conditions
- Person First in Autism
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover 20% of the Education Short Courses.
- Nationality: Australian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Entrance Requirements: Postgraduate Students who will commence a short course (Design Thinking for Education, Introduction to Mental Health Conditions, Person First in Autism, Dyslexia) at Torrens University in 2018
How to Apply: Please email your completed application with the subject line: Education Scholarship 2018.