With this call, The EEA Grants and Norway Grants Fund for young, ambitious applicants to pursue research programme.
The fund aims to support measures that promote youth employment across Europe.
The EEA Grants and Norway Grants are the financial contributions of Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein towards the reduction of economic and social disparities in the European Economic Area (EEA) and to strengthen bilateral relations with 16 EU and EEA Member States in Northern, Central and Southern Europe.
Course Level: These grants are available to pursue research.
Study Subject: These grants are awarded to projects and activities based on the common values of:
- Respect for human dignity;
- Rule of law; and
- Respect for human rights, including the rights of people belonging to minorities
Scholarship Award: These grants will cover the followings:
- The available budget under this call is EUR 60.61 million.
- The amount of grant assistance applied for within a project shall not be less than EUR 1 million.
- There is no maximum grant amount per project. The Financial Mechanism Committee reserves the right not to award all the available funds, to re-publish this call or to reallocate the funds to subsequent calls or other activities.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these grants:
- The long-term unemployed;
- Discouraged people who have stopped looking for work,
- Inactive women caring for children or incapacitated adults,
- Ethnic minorities including Roma,
- The low-skilled,
- People with mental health issues and
- The disabled
Nationality: Applicants of Ireland, Italy, Spain, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Malta and Portugal can apply for these grants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English
How to Apply: The concept note shall be submitted electronically via the fund operator’s system (EGREG).
- Applicants are invited to submit a project concept note briefly describing the project idea, project activities and outputs, the members of the project consortium and a tentative budget.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2017.