The University of Lincoln is offering Egypt Scholarships to high achieving students. These scholarships are available for pursuing full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in September 2018.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England. The university has origins tracing back to 1861 and obtained university status in 1992 and its present name and structure in 2001.
Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Application Deadline: For courses commencing in September 2018: Round 1: April 20; Round 2: May 25 and Round 3: June 22.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Egypt are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
Be an Egyptian citizen
Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing September 2018
Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- English Language Requirements: Students must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
How to Apply:
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this via email.