The Engineering Institute of Technology is now accepting applications for International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students who are citizens of South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore.
EIT’s goal is to make science and engineering education accessible and affordable.
The “Engineering Institute of Technology” is a private college operating globally. Founded in 2008, with headquarters in Perth, Australia. EIT offers vocational and higher education.
An overall IELTS of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0 (this can be comparable to other English Language Proficiency Tests) – if applicable.
Application deadline: January 12, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate (All BSc’s) and postgraduate coursework (All Master degrees).
Study Subject: Science and Engineering
Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides eligible students: 85% off their first-year undergraduate tuition fee or 70% off their first-year postgraduate fee.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Through the Merit Scholarship, EIT welcomes students who are citizens of South Africa, United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Kenya, Mexico, South Korea and Singapore.
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is only for:
- [BSc degrees]: students who achieved an average of 75% (Tier 1) in year 12 or equivalent.
- [Master degrees]: students successfully meeting course entry requirements.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at EIT’s Western Australia campus in 2018
- Students commencing full-time, on-campus study
English Language Requirements: An overall IELTS of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0 (this can be compared to other English Language Proficiency Tests) – if applicable.
The scholarship is automatically awarded upon acceptance into the course.
How to Apply:
- Please ensure you are eligible to study your desired course. You can view the entry requirements for each course on the ‘programs’ page – http://oncampus.eit.edu.au/programs.html. If you do not meet the English Language entry requirements, but everything else, EIT may be able to assist you to organise English language training through another training provider prior to commencing your degree. This will be to assist you with meeting the English Language entry requirements of your chosen course. EIT also have an array of online study options, so you have the option to start studying online in your home country.
- Complete the EIT application form. Please download the international application form here. Please ensure you send all of the required supporting documents outlined on the last page of the application form. Please send your completed application form and supporting documents to perthcampus-at-eit.edu.au
- Wait for your offer.
The EIT Admissions Team will assess your application, which will take approximately 7 working days*. During this time period, you will be notified if further documents are required. This may cause a delay in the process.
- Receive your offer. If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer.
- Review your Letter of Offer. Once you have reviewed your Letter of Offer and made sure that your name, course title and semester details are correct you will need to submit your acceptance to us along with the deposit for your tuition fees and the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Fee, or evidence that you have organised your own OSHC. We will then be able to send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) for lodging your visa.
- Apply for your student visa.
Once you receive your eCoE you can apply for your student visa.