Applications are invited for Erasmus Mundus – INTACT (It’s Time for Collaboration Towards Close Cooperation) Scholarship Programme. In total, there are over 170 scholarships / fellowships available within INTACT project.
EM INTACT is a scholarship programme for students and researchers/professionals on Bachelor, Masters, Doctoral, Post-Doctoral as well as Academic and Administrative Staff members from Regional Asia to European Union and vice versa.
The EM INTACT Consortium is composed of 20 Partner Universities including 13 Asian Universities and 7 European Universities coordinated by Frederick University (CY).
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study, research, training or teaching at one of the Project Partners (Host Universities).
Study Subject: The main areas of interest are the STEM Disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) but with specific priorities for researchers in Electrical & Electronic Engineering; Information and Communication Technology; Photonics; Biomedical Engineering; Computer Engineering; Energy and Power Systems; Informatics; Telecommunications; Mathematics; Physics; Civil Engineering; Soil and Water Sciences.
Scholarship Award: Grant Subsistence (monthly) of € 2500 plus Return airfare, insurance and participation cost subsidy (Only from Asia to EU)
Scholarship can be taken in Asia (Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Europe (Cyprus, UK, Poland, Italy, Germany)
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants must
- Be a national of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, North Korea,Thailand, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or a national of any EU country, referred as eligible countries.
- Have not resided nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a total of twelve (12) months over the last five (5) years in one of the European countries at the time of submitting their application to the partnership. This rule does not apply to TGIII candidates. Refers to Regional Asian Students only.
- Have not benefited from a secondary scholarship for the same type of mobility under another Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window or Erasmus Mundus Action 2-STRAND1 project. Does not refer to Staff mobility, only to student (UG, MSc, PhD, Post-Doc) mobility.
- Have not benefited from more than one mobility activity within the same project
- Have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses or of one of the languages currently spoken in the hosting countries.
Nationality: Students from European Union and Regional Asia countries are eligible to apply.
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Every partner university has its own language and admission criteria.
How to Apply: Application to EM INTACT is by application form. The application form is online and does not have to be completed in one sitting. After registering you will have a password allowing you to access your application form at any time before the deadline. In order to be considered for a scholarship, please complete and submit your application form before this time.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 23, 2016.