The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is inviting applications for Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship. These scholarships are awarded to commencing international students for 2017 intake.
The intention of this Scholarship is to attract high achieving international undergraduate students to the UTS Engineering program.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a thriving university located in the center of Sydney, one of the world’s most desirable and multicultural cities.
If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of engineering.
Scholarship Award: The maxiumum total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each Recipient. The Scholarship will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees only
Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), (course code C09066); or
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (course code C09067); and
- Must be commencing either the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), (course code C09066) or the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (course code C09067) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously; and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarships Application form.
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For entry into undergraduate coursework at UTS student require a competitive pass in a recognised matriculation examination, equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification. As a general guide, competitive results for international examinations that are accepted for entry can be viewed at the International entry scores section.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application will open on 16 September 2016 and close on 31 October 2016.