Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is offering scholarships for citizens of EEA students. These scholarships are awarded to pursuing bachelor programme in International Business Administration (IBA).
The mission of the RSM is to be a leading international business school that creates disseminates and applies managerial knowledge in a sustainable and respectful way.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is the international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Application deadline: January 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor (BSc) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for International Business Administration (IBA).
- Scholarship Award: € 2.060 for statutory tuition fee and max. € 600 yearly book fees, per year for the duration of studies.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: EEA students
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: EEA students (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus,Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal,Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK) can apply for these scholarships
- Entrance Requirements:
You are a prospective student, planning to study International Business Administration at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
You are a student with a truly entrepreneurial spirit who would demonstrably benefit from financial support;
Upon acceptance you will become an outstanding ambassador of the Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship and the Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), which includes supporting marketing initiatives;
You commit to stay involved after graduation as a mentor for the new incoming students accepted into the scholarship programme.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: In order to filter out the scholarships you might be able to apply for, take the following steps:
- Select on this page your current situation.
By clicking on one of the situations, the scholarship overview that applies to you will be shown;
- All the basic requirements of the scholarship are mentioned in the table of the scholarship overview page. Check for country and region eligibility, study level and faculty specific information;
- Click on one of the scholarships for more details;
- To apply, follow the given application instructions.