Erasmus Mundus Master in Economic Development and Growth Scholarships
Scholarship program for masters studies in Europe
Study Subject: Economic Development
Employer: Erasmus Mandus
Scholarship Description: The Erasmus Mundus Master course in “Economic Development and Growth (MEDEG)” has four main objectives:
* to educate an innovative generation of analysts, researchers and professionals in the field of economic development and growth;
* to create a high-quality European master programme able to compete in the international market for higher education as a reference centre for research and professional training in the field of economic development and growth;
* to institutionalize the mobility and interaction of students and scholars across Europe and with Third-Countries;
* to contribute to European education’s excellence and competitiveness at international level within the European Higher Education system.
MEDEG combines the complementary expertise existing at three leading European Universities into a common platform of graduate education and training. This objective is pursued within the guidelines of the Bologna process and aims to contribute to the development of the European Higher Education Area.
* 10 (ten) Category A scholarships for students citizens of a Third country (with the exception of Turkey and Western Balkans) and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) in any European country (as defined above) for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years at the time of application (ie. from December 1st, 2005, to November 30th, 2010).
* 2 (two) Category A scholarships for students citizens of countries belonging to the so-called “Western Balkans and Turkey Window” and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) in any European country (as defined above) for more than a total of 12 months over the last 5 years at the time of application (ie. from December 1st, 2005, to November 30th, 2010).
* 8 (eight) Category B scholarships for students citizens of member states of the European Union, EEA-EFTA states, and Switzerland, as well as to all non-European students who do not meet the Category A criteria as defined above.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
First deadline: 30th of November 2010 for students from Third Countries
Second deadline: 15 of January 2011 for students from European countries
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand
Take a leap in to successful career by taking free online courses from world's top colleges and universities.