The European School for Advanced Veterinary Studies is pleased to announce the availability of up to thirty scholarships for Veterinary Dermatology Study. These scholarships are exclusively open for Thai students.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide the opportunity to participate in this program to gifted veterinarians with genuine financial needs.
The European School for Advanced Veterinary Studies (ESAVS) 1991 in Luxembourg as a UETP (University-Enterprise-Training-Partnership) and pilot project of the EU COMET II programme.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Veterinary Dermatology Study Programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in veterinary dermatology.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship consists of a 200 Euro per person financial support for the registration into each course as long as there are enough funds to do this. Delegates will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses. The stipend will be a reduction of registration costs from the course.
Number of Scholarships: Up to thirty scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must have veterinary qualification;
- Applicants must have evidence of interest and commitment to high level clinical veterinary science; proof of adequate ability to speak and write in English;
Nationality: Thai applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have ability to speak and write in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email
- Please attach a copy of work address and proof of veterinary qualification
- Proof of limited financial means / low income;
- Proof of veterinary qualification;
- Evidence of interest and commitment to high level clinical veterinary science;
- Proof of adequate ability to speak and write in English;
- A letter of recommendation, preferably but not exclusively by a former ESAVS course participant;
- A brief curriculum vitae/resume
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.