ETS announces the Third Annual TOEFL® Scholarship Program to honor outstanding Indian students
Study Subject(s): Subjects taught at University
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Scholarship Provider: ETS
Scholarship can be taken at: US, UK, Canada, Australia and other countries
TOEFL® scholarships will be awarded to students in India who meet the following requirements:
- You must currently be living in India.
- You must begin undergraduate or graduate study in 2012 at a college/university listed in the TOEFL Destinations Directory (PDF).
- You must hold a grade point average (GPA) of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- You must have a valid TOEFL score.
- You must return a completed application form which includes a written essay, your TOEFL test scores, and official transcript in a sealed envelope.
Scholarship award funds for students who will be studying abroad are applied to their tuition fees only after the student has registered with the institution and arrived on campus.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: India
Scholarship Description: 2012 TOEFL Scholarships Available
- Four (4) US$10,000 scholarships available: one to colleges/universities in the U.K., one to colleges/universities in the U.S., one to colleges/universities in Australia and one to colleges/universities in Canada
- Six (6) US$5,000 scholarships available to any location
How to Apply: By Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 13, 2012