Applications are invited for Facebook Monetization Product Marketing Internship Programme. The internship is available for talented people who are passionate about enterprise software, technology and innovation to join our Monetization Product Marketing team this summer. The successful candidate will display the ability to influence cross-functionally, identify opportunities using data and market assessment, and execute quickly.
Interns must be current First-Year MBA Student with a graduation date between December 2016 and August 2017. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: As a Monetization Product Marketing Manager Intern for Facebook at Work, interns will be lead cross-functional efforts to identify key market opportunities in the workplace productivity market, and establish go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities.
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken London, United Kingdom
Eligibility: Interns should meet the following criteria
- Current First-Year MBA Student with a graduation date between December 2016 and August 2017
- 3+ years of enterprise software experience and/or strategy experience
- Knowledge of the broader market for productivity and collaboration software and tools
- Ability to meet hard deadlines and re-prioritize in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and highly organised.
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organisation.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer