The Bournemouth University is inviting applications for Faculty of Media & Communication Executive Dean’s Scholarship for courses starting September 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole.
In order to be eligible an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue full-time taught the postgraduate course.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Media & Communication.
- Scholarship Award: 50% fee reduction.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course within the Faculty of Media & Communication
- You must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2i) degree (or overseas equivalent)
English Language Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
How to Apply: Please read the individual scholarship criteria carefully before completing the application form and ensure that you only apply for those scholarships that you are eligible for, and for which you meet the criteria.
- You can apply once you have submitted your course application form. Applications with no application reference will not be considered.
- You do not need to send any transcripts or qualifications with your scholarship application form. We may verify these at a later date, upon enrolment.
- You must complete this application by the earliest deadline advertised for the scholarship you wish to be considered for, as you can only submit this application form once. All scholarships have a deadline for applications which can be found on their individual web pages.
- If you are submitting an application prior to receiving your final results, please include a predicted grade and any unit marks to help us make an assessment.
- We may extend the deadline for applications, should funds remain. Late applications will not be considered unless a deadline is extended.