The Lancaster University is offering a number of faculty postgraduate scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for students wishing to study for a master degree or PhD degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
The Lancaster University, also officially known as the University of Lancaster, is a public research university in Lancaster, Lancashire, England.
Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide a valid English language test certificate such as IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Academic, (PTE) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
- Application deadline: March 2, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Study Subject: Applications for bursaries can be made in all departments and their disciplines.List of Subjects: The Faculty covers the following disciplines in postgraduate study: Art, Creative Writing, Criminology, Design, Educational Research, English Language, English Literature, Environment, Culture & Society, Languages & Cultures, Film, Gender & Women’s Studies, History, Law, Linguistics, Media & Cultural Studies, Music, Philosophy, Politics, Religious Studies, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Sociology and Theatre Studies.
- Scholarship Award: A variety of scholarships will be awarded up to the level of a fees bursary plus £15,000 maintenance.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of Faculty Postgraduate bursaries and scholarships are available.
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: All full-time and part-time students with an offer of a place of study.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide a valid English language test certificate such as IELTS, Pearson Test of English, Academic, (PTE) or Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
How to Apply: Applicants wishing to be considered for these awards should contact their prospective department for details of the application process.