The University of Glasgow is offering Faster Route International Excellence Scholarships at the School of Computing Science. Scholarships are awarded to students who hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a single honour or integrated masters faster route programme in Computing Science or Software Engineering
The School aims to attract academically talented students from around the world to study an undergraduate faster route programme and provide them with an intellectually demanding, research and industry-informed education.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451.
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
- Application Deadline: International applications (non-EU): July 21, 2018; UK and EU applications: August 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing single honours or integrated Masters faster route programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computing Science and Software Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: £5,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must
Be classed as international for fee purposes
Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a single honour or integrated Masters faster route programme in Computing Science or Software Engineering
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
How to Apply:
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit. Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer. There is no separate application form required.