The University of Ljubljana is inviting applications for FELU MBA Scholarships. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing MBA programme.
FELU encourages and supports applicants with outstanding track record and those with a drive and ambition to create new innovative business opportunities while contributing to the FELU brand in the Region.
The University of Ljubljana is the oldest and largest university in Slovenia. With over 63,000 enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, it is among the largest universities in Europe.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: 4.000€
Scholarship can be taken in: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Eligibility: Due to the limited number of places available in the MBA programme, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- At least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management);
- Proficiency in English;
- Successfully finished undergraduate education.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance requirement: Any candidates with at least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management). Be proficient in English and have successfully finished undergraduate education.
College Admission Requirement
Test Requirement: Write a short motivation letter; and successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
English Language Requirements: Proficient (Programme is in English)
How to Apply: In applications candidates must also:
- Fulfil the online registration form;
- Fulfil and provide the FELU MBA application form;
- Provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- Display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact;
- Write a short motivation letter; and
- Successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
- STEP 1: Filling the Registration and Application Form
- STEP 2: Individual Interview
- STEP 3: Scholarship Results
- STEP 4: Enrolment
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.