Cologne Business School is inviting applications for Foreign Student Scholarships. These scholarships are designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and fulltime MBA) who intent to study at Cologne Business School.
Cologne Business School GmbH is a private business school established in 1993 in the city of Cologne, Germany. The business school is a state-recognized university of applied science and conducts research in many fields.
Proof of English language proficiency (if English is not student’s first language) through TOEFL-certificate (min. 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. Band 6.5); both not older than two years. Alternatively, you can submit the proof by a min. six months stay abroad in an English-speaking country.
- Applications close: May 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor, master and fulltime MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: CBS awards scholarships in order to reduce the tuition fees for talented foreign students. The level of the scholarship (25%, 50% and 75% of the tuition fee) mainly depends on the skills and the financing need of the applicant.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for Foreign Student Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Requirements for an Application
- The applicant is a non-German citizen
- A full application for a CBS program (Bachelor; Master, MBA) has been submitted
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- In addition to that, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments will also be considered
- The applicant has to write an essay about a topic which will be defined by the examination board
- The applicant is only allowed to hold one scholarship at a time
- English Language Requirements: Proof of English language proficiency (if English is not student’s first language) through TOEFL-certificate (min. 92 points Internet-based) or IELTS (min. Band 6.5); both not older than two years. Alternatively, you can submit the proof by a min. six months stay abroad in an English-speaking country.
How to Apply: If you want to apply for a foreign student scholarship, please submit the following documents until 15th of May 2018 (cob) to using the following application form.
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship