Find a Question:
Phd in civil/structural/geotechnical engineering
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- 2015 WCGE/LEIZ PhD Scholarships for Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business Program, Germany
- Doctoral Scholarships for IAB’s Graduate Programme (GradAB) in Germany, 2015
- 2015 UQ Merit Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Music, Australia
- ICFOnest+ Postdoctoral Program (COFUND): Fellowships for Foreign Researchers in Spain, 2014
- International Scholarship Programme for Sabbatical Leave and Research Residencies in Germany, 2014
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!