Find a Question:
Phd in civil/structural/geotechnical engineering
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- EMCL PhD Position at Heidelberg University in Germany, 2015
- PhD Position in Estuarine Dynamics at University of Utrecht in Netherlands, 2014
- PhD Studentship in Biological Chemistry at Cardiff University in UK
- Fully Funded PhD Positions in Human-Computer Interaction at KU Leuven in Belgium
- 2014 PhD Position in Accounting & Finance at Ghent University in Belgium
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!