Find a Question:
Phd in civil/structural/geotechnical engineering
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- 2015 Fulbright US–ASEAN Visiting Scholar Program for Myanmar Citizen, USA
- Max Planck Research Award for German and International Applicants in Germany, 2015
- Flinders University Short Term International Mobility Scholarship, 2015
- PhD Studentship in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science at Cardiff University in UK, 2015
- Sir John Cass’s Foundation Lord Mayor’s Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in UK, 2015
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!