Find a Question:
Phd in civil/structural/geotechnical engineering
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- PhD Studentships for Indian Students at King’s College London in UK, 2014
- PRSSA Robin M. Urbanski Memorial Scholarship in USA, 2014
- Basil and Muriel Hooper Scholarship for Australian Students, 2014
- Teacher Education Scholarship Program in Australia, 2015
- Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships at UTS in Australia, 2015
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!