Find a Question:
Financial Aid/Research Fund
I am Tolassa Wakayo, attending my MSc in Human Nutrition at Hawassa University, Ethiopia and I have finished my course works and currently i am developing my MSc Proposal entitled ” PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND ITS DETERMINANTS AMONG SCHOOL CHILDREN IN ADAMA TOWN AND RURAL KEBELES OF ADAMA WOREDA, OROMIA, CENTRAL ETHIOPIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY.” But i don,t have enough finds to conduct my research. This is, therefore, to ask your good office to help me in funding my research so that i could get graduated with MSc In Applied Human Nutrition from my University.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2015
- International Student Scholarship at Australian Catholic University in Australia, 2015
- Bridging Scholarships for Study Abroad Programs in Japan, 2015
- CASBS Residential Fellowship Program at Stanford University in USA, 2015/2016
- AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship (AU EGLS) for International Students in USA, 2015
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!