Find a Question:
Financial Aid/Research Fund
I am Tolassa Wakayo, attending my MSc in Human Nutrition at Hawassa University, Ethiopia and I have finished my course works and currently i am developing my MSc Proposal entitled ” PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND ITS DETERMINANTS AMONG SCHOOL CHILDREN IN ADAMA TOWN AND RURAL KEBELES OF ADAMA WOREDA, OROMIA, CENTRAL ETHIOPIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY.” But i don,t have enough finds to conduct my research. This is, therefore, to ask your good office to help me in funding my research so that i could get graduated with MSc In Applied Human Nutrition from my University.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Public Health Scholarships for non–EU Students in UK, 2014
- Ian O’Rourke Scholarship in Patient Safety in Australia, 2014
- Simon and Deirdre Gaskell Scholarships at Queen Mary, University of London in UK, 2014/2015
- Vice Chancellor’s Indian Scholarships at University of Sheffield in UK, 2014-2015
- DIT Sir Richard Morrison Scholarships in Ireland, 2014-2015
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!