Find a Question:
Financial Aid/Research Fund
I am Tolassa Wakayo, attending my MSc in Human Nutrition at Hawassa University, Ethiopia and I have finished my course works and currently i am developing my MSc Proposal entitled ” PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND ITS DETERMINANTS AMONG SCHOOL CHILDREN IN ADAMA TOWN AND RURAL KEBELES OF ADAMA WOREDA, OROMIA, CENTRAL ETHIOPIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY.” But i don,t have enough finds to conduct my research. This is, therefore, to ask your good office to help me in funding my research so that i could get graduated with MSc In Applied Human Nutrition from my University.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Engineering: Fully-Funded PhD Studentship at Swansea University in UK, 2014
- Yaw Teck Seng (YTS) Foundation Scholarship Award for Malaysian Students, 2014
- PhD Research Fellowship in Atmospheric Chemistry at University of Oslo in Norway, 2014
- EMBO Long-Term Fellowships for Postdoctoral Research Programme, 2014
- PhD Studentship in Chemical and Catalysis Engineering at Cardiff University in UK, 2014
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!