Find a Question:
Financial Aid/Research Fund
I am Tolassa Wakayo, attending my MSc in Human Nutrition at Hawassa University, Ethiopia and I have finished my course works and currently i am developing my MSc Proposal entitled ” PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND ITS DETERMINANTS AMONG SCHOOL CHILDREN IN ADAMA TOWN AND RURAL KEBELES OF ADAMA WOREDA, OROMIA, CENTRAL ETHIOPIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY.” But i don,t have enough finds to conduct my research. This is, therefore, to ask your good office to help me in funding my research so that i could get graduated with MSc In Applied Human Nutrition from my University.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- IBM Achievement Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in UK, 2014
- Southampton Management School UK/EU Postgraduate Taught Scholarships in UK, 2014
- Computer Science Honours Scholarship at University of Newcastle in Australia, 2014
- Merit Scholarships for International Student at Robert Gordon University in UK, 2014
- Nottingham Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Researchers in UK, 2015
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!