Find a Question:
Financial Aid/Research Fund
I am Tolassa Wakayo, attending my MSc in Human Nutrition at Hawassa University, Ethiopia and I have finished my course works and currently i am developing my MSc Proposal entitled ” PREVALENCE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND ITS DETERMINANTS AMONG SCHOOL CHILDREN IN ADAMA TOWN AND RURAL KEBELES OF ADAMA WOREDA, OROMIA, CENTRAL ETHIOPIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY.” But i don,t have enough finds to conduct my research. This is, therefore, to ask your good office to help me in funding my research so that i could get graduated with MSc In Applied Human Nutrition from my University.
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Manitoba Forage Seed Scholarship Award in Canada, 2013
- Call for Applications: PhD Fellowship at Lodz University of Technology in Poland, 2013
- IMD MBA Future Leaders Scholarships for International Students in Switzerland, 2014
- 2013/14 Sports Scholarships at University of Cape Town in South Africa
- IDEA Applied and Professional Ethics Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2013/14
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!