Find a Question:
Civil /Structural/Geotechnical Engineering in PhD
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Marion Rayward Memorial Scholarship in Music in New Zealand, 2014-15
- Emitations’ Women in Business Scholarship in USA, 2014
- Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarships in Australia, 2015
- Flying Start Scholarships at University of South Wales in UK, 2015-2016
- 2014 UOW Postgraduate Award for Women in Non-Traditional Research Areas, Australia
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!