International Scholarships and Financial Aid Positions Website
Scholarships | RSS Feed | Twitter Scholarships |
Search New Scholarships and Financial Aid Positions for College and University

Q&A Categories

Civil /Structural/Geotechnical Engineering in PhD




Dear Friends,
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.

Add a Comment


Answer #1

Dear senthilksellappan,

Engineering is a good field to study and you will surely have good career.
Please follow the link given for PhD Scholarship in Civil Engineering
For all Scholarships in Engineering please follow the link
I hope these links might help you.
To keep track of all open applications please subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter or via RSS Feed.
Please feel free to ask if you have further questions.
For further query please follow this link

Chayanika sharma
International Student Scholarship Adviser

Answers Answered By: Chaynika [1522 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »