Find a Question:
Civil /Structural/Geotechnical Engineering in PhD
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Oxford-Indira Gandhi Graduate Scholarships for Indian Students in UK, 2015-16
- ERC Advanced Grants for International Researchers, 2014
- Principal’s North America Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Edinburgh in UK, 2015
- Emerge Scholarships for Women in USA, 2015
- Edinburgh Global Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2015
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!