Find a Question:
Civil /Structural/Geotechnical Engineering in PhD
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships at UTS in Australia, 2015
- AusIMM New Zealand Branch Education Endowment Trust Scholarships, 2015
- IBM Achievement Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in UK, 2014
- Southampton Management School UK/EU Postgraduate Taught Scholarships in UK, 2014
- Computer Science Honours Scholarship at University of Newcastle in Australia, 2014
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!