Find a Question:
Civil /Structural/Geotechnical Engineering in PhD
I did my masters in the field of structural engineering , university of dundee,United kingdom.
now I would like to study my PhD through scholarship in civil engineering, structural engineering & geotechnical engineering fields.
The scholarship to be fully paid ?.
Please guide me friends…
Now am working as a Assistant Professor.
Add a Comment
Answer this Question
You must be Logged In to post an Answer.
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »
- Honjo International Scholarships for Graduate Students in Japan, 2015
- Developing Country Eye Researcher Travel Fellowships, 2015
- Call for Applications: Animation Artists in Residence Program in Japan, 2015
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Palynology/Stable Isotope Geochemistry, Norway
- Fulbright Senior Scholar Program (Advanced Research and University Lecturing Awards) for Filipino, 2015/2016
Find relevant articles on scholarships, resume advice, financial aid guidance, career planning tips and more.
Star Points Scale
Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!