The Fulbright Finland Foundation is awarding Graduate Award for U.S. students to pursue a master degree. The award is available in the fields of science, technology and business studies.
The grant is aimed primarily for students who wish to complete a full Master’s degree at the Lappeenranta University of Technology. Also, other students, such as academically talented doctoral students and Master’s degree exchange students (nondegree students) will be considered for the grant.
Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) was established in 1969. The university campus is situated in Europe
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields of science, technology and business studies.
- Scholarship Award: The Fulbright-Lappeenranta University of Technology Graduate Award includes a monthly grant of 1 000 €. The grantee will also be provided with a travel award ($1 600) and a supplemental accident and sickness benefit (ASPE).
- Nationality: U.S.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Finland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: The Fulbright student award competition is open to U.S. students who hold minimum Bachelor’s degree. Academically talented graduating seniors may also apply before having the degree in hand.
- English Language Requirements: An international student or researcher does not necessarily need to know Finnish or Swedish in order to be able to study in Finland.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.