Scholarship for those students who have a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 575 or IELTS score of 6.5
Study Subject: Any subject
Scholarship Description: Preference will be given to applicants who serve or plan to serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia and have not previously received any Fulbright scholarship.
Applicants will possess:
* a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale).
* demonstrated leadership qualities.
* a good understanding of Indonesian and other cultures.
* a deep commitment to the chosen field of study.
* a determination to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program and to take up academic positions in higher education upon their return.
* a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 575 or IELTS score of 6.5
Note: Based on recent changes in U.S. institution requirements, the TOEFL requirement for this program has been changed. The new requirement is as follows: “Generally, the TOEFL requirement for PhD program is 575 and above. However, in certain fields a score of 550 and above will be considered.”
* (Grant duration is 3 years.)
All disciplines and fields of study are eligible for a Fulbright award. Priority fields are: Social Sciences, Religious Studies, Science and Engineering, Law, and Education-specifically, English Teaching and Higher Education Administration.
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 15, 2011
Further Scholarship Information and Application