Applicants are invited for the award of Fulbright Scholar Program sponsored by the U.S. government. The scholarship is exclusively open for Ukrainian applicants to pursue research programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to strengthen the bond between Ukraine and USA.
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the US government, plays a prominent role in the international education system.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the research programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Monthly scholarship;
- Additional funds for the purchase of professional literature;
- Medical Insurance:
- Ticket on both sides
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have Ukrainian citizenship and live in Ukraine for the duration of the competition;
- Return to Ukraine for 2 years after the termination of the grant in accordance with the requirements of J-1 visa, which is received by participants of exchange programs.
Nationality: Ukrainian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English at a level sufficient for professional communication in the English-speaking scientific community;
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- A description of a research project with a volume of no more than 5 pages, 3,500 words; Submitted/uploaded to the appropriate section of the online application form (Step 2: Documents)
- Bibliography to a 1-3-page scientific project uploaded to the online application form (Step 2: Documents);
- Curriculum vitae are included in the corresponding section of the online questionnaire (Step 2: Documents);
- Three letters of recommendation (STEP 3. References);
- Recommenders fill out the appropriate online forms of English letters of recommendation (STEP 3. References).
- Only if the recommendation does not speak English and writes in another language, the following steps for the formulation and submission of the recommendation are acceptable: (1) pre-informed on the need for translation, the recommendation writes a recommendation for The form of the corresponding institution/institution (from the workplace), prints, certifies with a personal signature and sends/sends the original to the applicant; (2) the applicant translates the text of the letter and uploads the translated letter in PDF or Word format to the appropriate section of the online application form, together with the scanned copy of the original (Step 2: Documents); (3) The original letter of the application shall be sent / brought to the Office of the Program together with the required mandatory forms specified below.
- The responsibility of the holder is to take care of the timely submission of recommendations.
- Invitation letter from the American institution (if any, is not a mandatory document but desirable);
- Mandatory additional forms : (1) Signature Form (2) Consent to the processing of personal data (completed and printed, with the date filled in and certified by a personal signature, duplicate by mail or delivered to the Office of the Fulbright Program).
- The absence of any of the above-listed documents, with the exception of an invitation letter, will make it impossible to participate in the competition.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 15 each year.