The U.S. Embassy in the U.A.E. offers Fulbright Scholarship Program to UAE students for the 2018-19 academic years. The scholarship is provided for pursuing master degree in USA.
The aim of the scholarship is to give the unique opportunity to experience life in the United States and also share Emirati students’ unique culture and traditions with Americans.
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is the flagship international educational exchange program designed to foster mutual understanding among nations through educational and cultural exchange. AMIDEAST administers the Fulbright Foreign Student Program for the Middle East and North Africa on behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue master’s graduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The award includes funding for tuition and required fees; a book, equipment, and travel allowance; a monthly stipend for room & board; and also a supplemental health and accident coverage plan. All disciplines and fields of study are available to Emirati students.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be a U.A.E. national.
- Reside in country throughout the application, selection and placement process.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Possess a strong academic background.
- Be proficient in English and/or able to attend a Long Term English (LTE) program prior to the start of the study program.
- S. citizens or green card holders are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: Applicants of UAE can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by online mode.
- CV or resume (2 pages)
- Personal statement (~600 words)
- Academic statement (~600 words)
- Unofficial university transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 6, 2017.