U.S. Embassy is now accepting Algerian applications for its Fulbright Student Program 2017-18. The scholarship is provided to pursue graduate degree programme in the USA .
The aim of the scholarship is to strengthen the bond of USA and Algeria.
The United States to Algeria is the official representative of the President of the United States to the head of state of Algeria. The United States has maintained friendly relations with Algeria throughout the political upheavals of recent years, and the country continues to seek out stronger economic and political ties. Algeria has been a stalwart partner in the struggle against violent extremism and its cooperation with the United States continues to increase in many domains.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing a graduate degree programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will covers the followings:
- Tuition and required fees for graduate study in the U.S.
- Book and equipment allowances.
- Monthly Stipend for room & board.
- Supplemental health and accident coverage plan.
- Opportunities to participate in Fulbright Enrichment Programs.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Must be an Algerian citizen; individuals of other nationalities cannot apply in Algeria.
- S. citizens or green card holders are not eligible to apply.
- Must reside in the country throughout the application, selection and placement process.
- Must have two years of professional work experience.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Must have a strong academic background.
- Must be proficient in English with a minimum TOEFL IBT score of 92 or an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (no single band under 6).
- Preference is given to students who have little or no previous experience studying or living in the United States
Nationality: Applicants of Algeria can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English with a minimum TOEFL IBT score of 92 or an IELTS score of 6.5 overall (no single band under 6).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.