The University of Pittsburgh is offering Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition for students who are admitted as a full-time freshman student for fall 2018. Students from the USA are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Pitt-Greensburg offers a high-quality education with personalized attention. Expand your mind in a challenging academic environment, discover your leadership potential, and build relationships that last a lifetime.
Among the admissions requirement for international students is proficiency in English. For citizens of a country whose official language is not English, proficiency can be demonstrated by a minimum score of 550 in the paper version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based version, or a minimum score of 80 on the internet-based version of TOEFL.
- Applications deadline: January 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The award will cover tuition only(in-state rate) for up to 4 years if the student meets renewal criteria of 3.5 GPA each academic year. This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Pitt-Greensburg will award 3 full-tuition scholarships to freshmen students beginning their education in Fall 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Qualified students are invited to apply and participate in the competition. In order to be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg before January 15, 2018 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply).
- Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
- Scored a minimum of 1250 on SAT; 26 on the ACT.
- The student must be a United States citizen.
English Language Requirements: Scored a minimum of 1250 on SAT; 26 on the ACT.
How to Apply: To apply for the Full-Tuition Scholarship, students must mail an envelope containing a printed application, two (2) letters of recommendation, and official high school transcript including SAT/ACT scores by post.