The International School Moshi is currently accepting applications for ISM Scholarship Programme to develops the future leaders of Tanzania by giving talented local students full scholarships to complete their schooling. Scholarships will be awarded on both merit and need.
These scholarships aim to extend the opportunity for excellent education to outstanding disadvantaged Tanzanian students and develop and prepare ambitious Tanzanian students for future leadership positions within the nation and East Africa.
International School Moshi is a special place. We invite you to take a walk through our website, step out of your imagination and experience firsthand a world-class education in an exceptional environment.
At International School Moshi our primary focus is to encourage and cultivate students’ desires to learn through questions and to think critically.
- Application Deadline: February 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Diploma programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (Forms 5 & 6).
- Scholarship Award: Full scholarship will be awarded.
- Nationality: Tanzanian students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Tanzania
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Tanzanian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
International School Moshi is offering full and/or partial scholarships for students to study the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme (Forms 5 and 6) in ISM from August 2018 to May 2020.
Applications for scholarship places in D1 (Form 5) for either campus are now being accepted.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Be a Tanzanian citizen
- Have taken NECTA Form Four or IGCSE examinations in 2017 or 2016, or be due to taking IGCSE exams in 2018.
- Have been born in 1999 or later
How to Apply: Complete the application form with your parents, add all the documents listed above, and either:
1. Scan and email ALL to scholarship-at-ed.ismoshi.com, or
2. Post all documents to ISM Scholarships, PO Box 733, Moshi, Tanzania [Tel: 027-2755005].
All documents must arrive before 19th February 2018. If sending documents by post, you are advised to use EMS or a courier company to ensure speedy delivery.
Applicants will need to send the following documents:
- ISM scholarship application form (this is available to download from this page below)
- Statement of form four or IGCSE exam results (this can be a printout from the internet, but must be stamped and counter-signed by your school, or by NECTA)
- Statement of mock form four or IGCSE exam results
- School report from form three.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Birth Certificate
- A handwritten letter was written in English prepared by you alone describing the successes and challenges of your education so far (approximately 2-3 pages).