IMDEA Networks Institute is a networking research organization whose multinational team is engaged in cutting edge fundamental science. As a growing, English-speaking institute located in Madrid, Spain, IMDEA Networks offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their ideas.
IMDEA Networks is establishing itself internationally at the forefront in the development of future network technologies and has already incorporated highly-reputed scientists.
Researchers share the potential to shape the future of networking science over the coming years.
If you are about to embark on a professional research career, IMDEA Networks has a place for you. Institute is offering a unique opportunity to join us as a PhD Student, and to receive full funding throughout your studies.
Graduates applying for this position should have the following attributes:
- Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical
- Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Telematics or a
- related field (concluded by the time you join)
- Excellent academic transcripts
- Clearly defined Statement of Purpose for PhD research thesis
- Excellent level of spoken and written English (please note: Spanish is not required)
- High level of motivation
How to apply: University has PhD positions for specific topics or projects, as well as positions where the research topic is not pre-defined at the time of the call.
Application Deadline: The deadline for receipt of applications is February 28, 2017.