Applicants are invited for Fully-Funded Undergraduate Exchange Scholarship to pursue full-time, non-degree, undergraduate programmes. It is a fully-funded scholarship for Indonesian students for one semester of non-degree academic study at an assigned U.S. college or university.
The aim of the scholarship is to recruit participants from underrepresented, non-elite backgrounds and emerging leaders committed to their home communities.
The Fulbright Program, including the Fulbright–Hays Program, is an American scholarship program of competitive, merit-based grants for international educational exchange for students, scholars, teachers, professionals, scientists and artists, founded by the United States Senator J. William Fulbright.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarship is available full-time, non-degree, undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: It is a fully-funded scholarship for one semester of non-degree academic study at an assigned U.S. college or university.
- Grant benefits include international travel, tuition, room and board, accident/sickness insurance, monthly stipend, and funding for books
- Nationality: Indonesian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Indonesia are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- English Language Requirements: Demonstrate a command of written and spoken English as attested by a recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or TOEFL Prediction score of 500.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should complete the online application which can only be accessed from November 1 to December 31, 2017.
- Submission Requirements (to be supplied in English).
- Two letters of reference, one from a lecturer from the applicant’s major field of study, the other from another lecturer, an employer, a coach, or a community work supervisor.
- Photocopy of Indonesian ID card (KTP).
- The latest university progress report/transcript in Indonesian and English.
- The transcript and other materials must be prepared before the deadline since you will not be able to add additional information on the online application form after that date.