Peace Revolution is offering Alafia Francophone Fellowship in Benin for French Speaking Africans. The training starts with 21 Days online self-development program on interactive platform providing you the basic theory and practice; develop the tool for inner peace.
The fellowship offers 3 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insights in the relationship between mindfulness meditation and various skills necessary for enhancing effectiveness in their professional and social life.
Course Level: Fellowship is available for Personal Development Program (PDP).
Study Subject: Mindfulness and Meditation
Scholarship Award: The ALAFIA Fellowship Includes:
- Full or partial sponsorship of airfare support
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Local transport to and from retreat centre
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Benin
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- To be a national of one of the following countries: Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Cape Verde, Senegal, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar and Djibouti.
- Completion of 21 days of the Personal Development Program online no later than August 09, 2017. Note that applicants do not necessarily need to have completed the online personal development program at the time of submission of the application form.
- Have a good command of the French language (written and oral). Knowledge of the English language is an asset. However, the fellowship will be conducted exclusively in French.
- Be optimistic, open-minded, demonstrate leadership, pay special attention to social change.
- The candidates can be students, artists, journalists, entrepreneurs or young leaders of local, national or international organizations etc.
- Applicants must commit to getting involved with the World Peace Initiative Foundation after training by submitting a project proposal that uses the practice of meditation as a tool to address various social challenges in their respective communities.
Nationality: Citizens of Africa are eligible to apply.
List of Countries: Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Mauritania, Cape Verde, Senegal, Niger, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar and Djibouti.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program by August 9th
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Good command of French
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Deadline for applications is July 5, 2017 and deadline for eligibility is August 9, 2017.