The Glasgow Caledonian University has created a scholarship programme to enable talented international students to undertake an MSc programme at GCU. The scholarship is paid towards the tuition fees to UK/EU and international students.
The Glasgow Caledonian University seeks to develop students of faith, intellect, and character who have the skills and the desire to continue learning and to serve others throughout their lives.
The Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow, and Glasgow Polytechnic.
- Applications deadline: November 20, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: The MSc Climate Justice is a globally unique master’s programme which provides students with an in-depth understanding, analysis, and knowledge about the principles that underpin climate justice – human rights, development and climate change.
- Scholarship Award: International students – £6,000 paid scholarship towards tuition fee, UK and EU students – £2,500 paid scholarship towards tuition fee.
- Nationality: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: UK, EU and International students who have applied and received an offer for the Full-Time MSc Climate Justice course starting January 2018.
English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply: The easiest way to apply is online. The online application form is simple to complete and you will find an Apply button on the course page. It lets you upload the documents needed to support your application and submit everything together.