GE-Reagan Foundation offers scholarship program for US students to pursue undergraduate studies in USA. College-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity can apply. Students must be in a high school and graduating in 2012 or spring 2013 and who embody the characteristics of President Ronald Reagan at school, in the community, in the workplace, and at home. Students must have enrolled full time in bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university. Recipients receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years. Students may apply online by January 10, 2013. Only the first 25,000 completed applications will be considered.
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is provided to learn any of the course offered by the universities.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
Scholarship Provider: Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Eligibility:To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
• demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
• demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
• demonstrate financial need;
• be citizens of the United States of America;
• be high school seniors attending high school in the United States and graduating in winter 2012 or spring 2013; and
• plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2013-2014 academic year.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of USA can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.This national program awards college scholarships to high school seniors who embody the characteristics of President Ronald Reagan at school, in the community, in the workplace, and at home.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Duration of award(s): Recipients receive scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years.
What does it cover? Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient.Awards are for undergraduate study only, and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Qualified candidates may apply online starting October 15, 2012 through January 10, 2013 or until 25,000 applications are submitted, whichever comes first.