The Coventry University would like to offer Ghana Development Fund Award to talented students from Ghana who enrolls on a qualifying course that starts in January 2018 or May 2018. The award is worth £2,000 per year of study on the basis of merit.
The aim of the award is to strengthen the bond between the students of UK and Ghana.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the wider Coventry University Group.
- Application Deadline: January 5, 2018
- Course Level: The award is available to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The award is available in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The award worth £2,000 per year of study.
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Have submitted a valid course application for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to show that they are competent in the English language at level CEFR B2 or above in each of the four components of; reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
- Online application form
- Downloadable application form