The Trinity College is delighted to offer Global Business Programme Scholarship to pursue undergraduate degree programme. Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
The Global Business Degree is a unique programme, designed for students who wish to focus on business from the very beginning of their degree. Innovation and entrepreneurship are key pillars of this dynamic new programme.
Trinity College is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university in Ireland.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business studies.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships valued at 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) for the first year only.
- Nationality: Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
English Language Requirements: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
How to Apply: Please submit your scholarship application as follows:
- Email your application to your Regional Officer. If you are unsure whom your Regional Officer is, please select your country of residence on this page?and verify the name of your Regional Officer in the “Contact Details” Section.
- The subject line of Email: your name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor of Business Studies) Scholarship.
- Scholarship Application Documents?(please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID – assigned by Trinity when applying for the programme):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place on the Global Business Programme).
- A 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request. Your Regional Officer will inform you if you’ve been selected for a scholarship and will inform you for the process to formally accept the scholarship