Each year, the University of Birmingham awards a number of Global Scholarships to academically gifted students from around the world. Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught masters programme.
The value of each award is £2,000 to be off-set against tuition fees, is tenable for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year. Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century.
- Application deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate taught masters programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of Medical and Dental Sciences. Eligible taught programmes:
- Advanced Clinical Practice – MSc
- Advanced General Dental Practice – MSc
- Advanced Practice in Healthcare (Global)
- Bioinformatics – MSc
- Clinical Neuropsychiatry – MSc
- Clinical Oncology – MSc
- Clinical Primary and Community Care – MSc
- Genomic Medicine – MSc
- Health Economics and Econometrics – MSc
- Health Economics and Health Policy – MSc
- Health Research Methods – MSc
- Immunology and Immunotherapy – MSc
- Occupational Health – MSc
- Pharmaceutical Enterprise – MSc
- Physician Associate Studies – PGDip
- Public Health – MPH
- Public Health (SEAL) – MPH
- Public Health (Health Technology Assessment) – MPH
- Public Health (International) – MPH
- Restorative Dentistry – MSc
- Trauma Science – MSc
- Scholarship Award: The value of each award is £2,000 to be off-set against tuition fees, is tenable for one year only and cannot be deferred to a later year. As the award is to be off-set against tuition fees, applications must be from self-funding individuals.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of Global scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: This award is open to all applicants who have applied to study on one of the College of Medical and Dental Sciences Masters taught courses (full-time or part-time), or the Physician Associate Postgraduate Diploma programme, starting in 2018/19.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The deadline for applications to the scholarship programme is the 1 May 2018. Applicants must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for their chosen programme by this time.