Webster University Thailand is an extended international campus of Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, which is the only Tier 1, private, nonprofit university with campus locations around the world.
The English language proficiency minimum requirement is IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 81 and PTE 51.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the following programmes: MA International Relations, MBA, MBA with an emphasis in Marketing, MBA with an emphasis in Finance, MBA with an emphasis in Information Technology Management and MA Media Communications.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships cover up to half the cost (50%) of tuition for new students.
Scholarship can be taken in theThailand
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with minimum 3.0/4.0 grade point average (GPA) or its equivalent
- Residing in Thailand (Citizen or Non-immigrant visa)
Nationality: Students from Thailand can apply for Graduate Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent. Academic achievement in programs that use a different assessment scale is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system.
English Language Requirement: English proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 81 or PTE 51)
How to Apply: After selecting a program, apply online and prepare to submit the following documents:
- Application completed online
- Official transcripts indicating all undergraduate courses attended and the award of the bachelor’s degree.
- Officially certified a copy of the diploma, if the awarding of the degree is not indicated in the transcripts.
- Literal English translations of University transcripts (if they are not in English). Translations must be official: certified by an accredited translator or notarized by a competent legal authority. We do not accept photocopies of translations.
- English proficiency results from either a TOEFL or IELTS test (for Non-Native Speakers of English).
- A 300-500 word essay on the topic of your choice.
- Two letters of recommendation. These can be professional colleagues, supervisors, and/or professors who are able to comment on your ability to be a successful graduate student.
- Photocopy of passport biographical page.
- Detailed résumé or curriculum vitae.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 16, 2016.